Structural Advantage of Having “The Edge”
NewEdge Wealth is a business built upon a foundation of safety, objectivity, differentiated technology, in-house intellectual capital and customer service experience clients have come to expect.
Advanced Wealth Strategy
Expansive Investment Menu
Premier Intellectual Capital
Advantage Driven Technology
Concierge Personal Service
Ultra High Net Worth Families Can — And Should — Invest Differently
Most wealthy families do not take advantage of their capacity to invest differently, partially because the firms they employ for advice don’t share this philosophy or provide the ability to do so. As the investment landscape continues to evolve, clients should demand that their advice does as well.
We have created an edge for clients by focusing on core structural advantages that we believe can consistently deliver better investment outcomes for our clients:
- Insight – No firm has a monopoly on good ideas. To be successful, you must be informed. We do not limit our thinking based on the views represented by a single firm. We seek out the opinions and forecasts and are informed by the views of all of Wall Street.
- Access – We can provide access to investments that are hard to get into, find or have structural advantages themselves. Our ability to do so is a direct result of the network and partnerships we have cultivated over decades.
- Technology – We seek out new technologies to incorporate into our research, wealth strategy and investment processes.
- People – Wealthy investors require a firm that understands their unique needs and has the experience to satisfy them. Our people are passionate about what they do and many have spent their careers advising Ultra High Net Worth and institutional investors and their families. While theory can be helpful, experience matters most.
- Process – Having processes across more aspects of investment and wealth strategy helps to achieve outcomes in line with your goals and helps avoid unforeseen obstacles. From onboarding to investment implementation, our processes are designed to achieve better outcomes. Successful processes seek to mitigate detours, identify when they occur and allow for rapid course correction.
Access to the investment products our clients demand.
We are Customers, Not Employees of Wall Street
As your strategic wealth advisor, we sit on the same side of the table and together we are customers of the best that Wall Street has to offer. Our open-architecture platform provides access to both the traditional asset managers available at the large firms as well as many of the more agile and emerging investment managers (sometimes on an exclusive basis). These can include investments that are hard to get into, find or have structural advantages themselves. Our ability to do so is a direct result of our network and partnerships we have cultivated over decades.
Because we are customers of multiple firms, not employees of a single Wall Street firm, we will act in your best interest to carefully curate access to investment solutions — some of which you’ll never find at a traditional firm. Our goal is to utilize the solutions for helping to achieve whatever individual goals you have, or problems you’re trying to solve. And we are right there, sitting next to you, managing the strategy and helping you course-correct as needed.
Recent Events & Webinars
Wealth Strategy Insights
2023 Wealth Strategy Guide
A thoughtfully constructed wealth strategy takes a holistic approach to wealth management and understands how each piece interacts with the others. As your wealth increases, so do the complexities, potential risks, and unique opportunities available to you and your family.
Eight States Introduce Legislation Aimed to Tax the Wealthy
On Thursday, January 19, 2023, lawmakers from eight states joined together to introduce tax legislation targeting wealthy residents as a part of the “Fund Our Future” campaign. While coordinated, the proposals vary from state to state.
2022 Year-End Planning Checklist
As we head into the new year, now is the time to take stock and assess whether your wealth strategy utilizes the appropriate methods to address the current tax law, volatile market, inflationary pressures, and any changes to your goals or family circumstances.
Considerations Before Buying a Home Overseas
Overseas property ownership has grown in popularity as the world becomes more globally focused and pent-up demand for travel continues to grow. Purchasing a home abroad can be extremely exciting; however, it is important to consider that the process, laws and norms can vary greatly by both country and municipality.